Terri currently serves on the Transportation and Energy and the Judiciary Committees of the State House of Representatives.
Terri’s work experience includes:
- Air Force Reserves JAG (Lawyer) Colonel (retired)
- Civilian Attorney, Air Force Space Command, Peterson Air Force Base, 10 years
- College instructor on energy development and environment; space law and policy
Terri has been an active volunteer in the Colorado Springs Community:
- Member of the local domestic violence prevention “No Excuse for Abuse” Task Force
- Member of the local Opioid Abuse Prevention coalition, “The Coalition for Prevention, Addiction Education, and Recovery (CPAR)
- The Home Front Cares (provides assistance to veterans and their families – focus on veterans who served in Iraq and Afghanistan) 2012-2014
- Teacher Liaison, Space Foundation, 2005 – 2014.
- Chair, Colorado Springs Utilities Policy Advisory Committee, 2012 – July 2013. Member of UPAC 2009 – 2013.
- Member of the Colorado Springs Telecommunication Policy Advisory Committee, 1999 – 2005.